Who am I

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы

Awareness or understanding of what I mean, that I cannot understand, that I can understand, that I can do it on my own
Depending on the character’s inclination, this has everything that is needed for him to have thoughts and ideas, I have a living face regardless of the world, which can happen in completely different ways. in the case of Christianity, you can come to this.
With the help of “surrender of oneself”, or the so-called “surrender”; And all we can do is explore the true reality. Impartial observation of the activity of the body and mind.
That is: thoughts, feelings, all kinds of reactions.
This can happen during the run, and as a result you will have all the thoughts, feelings and all kinds of actions. It will also help maintain consciousness without any significant changes. [Empty observation], which must be conscious, that is, [empty observation] itself is not me, including [feeling of presence].
The self-examination recommended by the Maharshi and the question “Who am I?” Or “Who has the thought?” Poses any task that allows you to calm the mind and return it to the Source. At this moment, like I have what I have in my head, I do not have a single idea. the opportunity to identify with somehow dissolves, I remain only "I myself".
What was in the minds of the world and the body. The incident occurs as inevitable. And this need for witnessing the emerging consciousness, in which the whole drama unfolds, is experienced in all this drama, provided that it has an ideology: wakefulness, sleep and deep sleep. Awareness, the emergence of consciousness, self-feelings, and as a consequence of the visible world and evidence. Thus, the body happens and is aware of the consciousness itself, in the case of wakefulness, as well as its "folding", and the lack of creation of the world and body, in the case of deep somn.
Awareness of yourself as EVERYTHING because nothing could happen to me. Existing, in which there is no knowledge that I exist.
Sergey Senkevich

It was a story about a Buddhist who was tried to tame his mind / to recognize himself.

Five principles of implementation and release - jackson peterson
The first principle is to become aware of your thoughts, their nature. By taking the position of simply being an observer of thoughts and images, we discover that all thoughts are the same - these are temporary phenomena that come and go like clouds in the sky. Do not give preference to one thought over another. If we do not pay attention to a single thought, but simply remain in the role of an observer, the space of awareness becomes more open and thoughts no longer require so much attention. We find that thoughts have no materiality and importance. We can say that our thoughts are empty, like clouds - appearances without any central essence.
The second principle is to recognize that our stories and emotional dramas are created only by thinking - our "empty" thoughts. Continuing to observe, we must notice the tendency of thoughts to unite into semantic chains that are of particular importance. It is this cohesion of thoughts that makes our stories, beliefs and emotional dramas so convincing and weighty. As a result, we can spend the lion's share of time wandering from one mini daytime sleep to another. This trance state of mind we must destroy again and again as often as possible. To do this, we shift our attention from thoughts to the presence of five senses in the immediate moment now, simply noticing our physical environment and direct sensory experience, free from analysis.
The third principle is the realization that our own sense of self is also just an empty story created by thoughts; mental construction without genuine identification in the form of an entity that exists independently and has self-determination.
The newly emerging sense of self is entirely the result of thought-stories that the mind creates about the individual. There is no personal “I” other than this imaginary story of the “I”.
The sense of the existence of an independent entity, a “personal self,” is simply an illusion and has never actually existed. Observing thoughts about “myself” arising from moment to moment, we can notice that this “personal self” is nothing more than a chain of thoughts about a person, supported by memory and imagination. Seeing this directly and clearly, and not only intellectually, the voidness of personal identification becomes obvious to the mind, and at this moment the illusion ceases. But this will only happen in accordance with the degree of depth of self-inquiry. If the illusion does not stop, then the understanding is too shaky and not convincing enough for the deeper layers of the mind, rooted in conditioning and the usual "yakanya".
The fourth principle is the recognition of the nature of what observes and experiences the empty nature of thoughts, stories, and the personal self. What does it recognize? What is this impersonal awareness that perceives and knows? In realizing this, there is the never-ending development and disclosure of wisdom. As a result, the human perception space expands, becomes open, vibrant and transparent, without any center. What exactly is this state of impersonal awareness? It carries a clear sense of awareness - empty and knowing. Can we be aware of this awareness? Is this conscious consciousness present in all experiences without exception?
The fifth principle is the recognition of the indivisible nature of the relationship between the empty conscious “vision” and the five senses. Awareness cannot be detected separately from sensory perception. There is no such thing as perception, and then its awareness. The five senses is this “knowing awareness” that seems to be divided into five separate sensory components. But these sensory abilities are not limited to only five physical senses. The “knowing consciousness” can perceive independently of the five physical senses without restrictions regarding space and time. The complete merging of attention with five senses, and not with mental phenomena - thoughts, stories, and beliefs of personal identification, opens up the state of the total now beyond thought and mind. The unlimited panorama of “knowing transparency” and Clear Light is revealed as our true nature beyond all descriptions and affirmations of the mind. In the full fusion of our attention with the five senses, the luminous nature of phenomena is revealed as a vivid quality of our own awareness.

STOP OUT. GO BACK.
Nisargadatta Maharaj kept repeating to his listeners: “Stand back. Go back. ”
Whatever level you are at, whatever location your thought processes and experiences determine, step back, find a place or level preceding it.
The same prescribes Jed McKenna’s instruction: “Come on.” No matter where you are or where you came from.
As long as you exist, there is a deeper level that precedes this, beyond its limits, which you need.
Everything else is part of a dream, a masking layer.
Step back, go back to the “I Am” that precedes everything.
(D. Kers "The Perfect Shine of Real Estate.")

“If you can ever disperse your sluggish mind enough to see yourself as you are,” she continued, “you will understand the main thing.”
Your thoughts, desires and impulses that make you act are not really yours. They come to you from a completely obscure space, as if from nowhere.
You never know what you want the next second. You are just a witness in this process.
But your internal witness is so stupid that he immediately becomes a participant in the crime - and rakes in full ...
Victor Pelevin "SNUFF"

Consciousness is Brahman, mind is Brahman, intelligence is Brahman, only Brahman is all matter. Sound or word is Brahman, and only Brahman is all that matter consists of. Verily, all is Brahman; in reality there is no peace.
As you remove dirt from the surface, you can see what was hidden under it, and when the darkness of night is scattered, you can see what it hid; and truth is realized when misunderstanding is dispelled.
Rama asked:
How can the intention of diversity arise in an infinite consciousness?
Vasishtha said:
O Rama, there is no contradiction in my words. You will see the beauty of truth in my words when you reach the vision of truth. Descriptions of creation, etc. given in the scriptures to explain to the disciples - let them not add food to your mind. When you become aware of what the words indicate, then you naturally leave the juggling with them.
In infinite consciousness there is neither intention, nor a veil of misunderstanding. But before you it appears in the form of the world.
This can be consciously only when misunderstanding ends. Misunderstanding will not stop without the help of verbal instructions and descriptions. This misunderstanding wants to destroy itself and therefore seeks the light of true knowledge. Weapons are destroyed by other weapons, one dirt (soap) launders other dirt, poison cures from poison and enemies are destroyed by other enemies - so misunderstanding (Maya) rejoices when it is destroyed! The moment you become aware of Maya, she disappears.

Liberation is the realization that life is a farce, and the realization that you (the "I" without the slightest trace of objectivity) cannot be an entity with any form, name, or some kind.
Liberation is the achievement of the realization that living beings are part of the manifestation of the totality of the phenomenal world and do not have a separate individuality.
This is the realization that what “I” am is the sensitivity of all sentient beings, the conscious presence as such.
Liberation is the realization that I, the Absolute, in my phenomenal expression are functioning (seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting and smelling, thinking) without the presence of any other individual actors.

Initially, I thought that I was a body living in the world and separately from it, implicitly following an internal dialogue.
Possessing free will and having its own point of view.
After that I realized that this world is in me, and I am only a witness and experiencing everything that happens, not having the opportunity to choose, experiencing the experience of the bliss of presence.
After that came the realization of the falsehood of the witness, and immediately the realization of the present situation, and with it the lack of separation.
Neither connectedness nor free will.
That cannot recognize That.
Moreover, he cannot recognize that which is his instrument.
That only recognizes that it is not, thus gaining knowledge of its existence, in which it does not have the slightest interest.
Sergey Senkevich

Watching on my own
discarding - that you are not,
gradually gaining knowledge of yourself
following the answer to the question - "who am I?"
Seryoga Polygalov

When the Buddha became enlightened, the first question he was asked was, “What have you achieved?”
He laughed. He said: “Nothing. I have not achieved anything; on the contrary, I have lost a lot. "
Naturally, the questioner was confused. He said: “We have always heard that to become a Buddha means to achieve the perfect, the ultimate, the eternal, and you say that you not only achieved nothing, but also lost a lot. What do you mean?"
Buddha replied: “Exactly what I said. I lost everything that I had, I lost my knowledge, I lost my ignorance. I ceased to be a man, I lost my body, my mind, my heart. I have lost thousands of things and have not gained a single one - because everything that I gained was already mine, it is my nature. The unnatural was lost, and the natural blossomed. This is not an achievement at all. To think in terms of achievement is to remain in a dream. ”

Observe your thoughts as you watch traffic on the street.
People come and go, you celebrate everything without reacting.
This may not be easy at first, but with some practice you will find that your mind can function on many levels at once, and you can be aware of them all.
Only when you feel a legitimate interest in a particular level, your attention is caught by it, and you lose the remaining levels.
But even then, work at these levels continues outside the field of consciousness.
Do not fight your memory and thoughts, just try to include other, more important questions in your field of attention, for example: “Who am I?”, “How did it happen that I was born?”, “Where does this universe come from around me?”, “What really, but what is transitory? ”
No memories will bother you if you lose interest in them, it is the emotional bonds that perpetuate addiction.
You are always looking for pleasure and avoiding pain, always chasing happiness and peace.
Can't you see that your search for happiness makes you miserable?
Try another way: indifferent to pain and pleasures, asking nothing and not giving up anything, give all your attention to the level at which "I am" is always present.
Soon you will realize that peace and happiness are inherent in your very nature, and only their search through special channels distracts you.
Avoid distraction, that's all.
There is no need to search, you will not begin to search for what you already have.
You yourself are God, the Supreme Reality.
Trust me first, trust Master.
This will allow you to take the first step, and then your trust will be justified by your own experience.
In every life step, trust is the most important thing; without it, little will come of it.
Any action is an act of faith.
Even your daily bread you eat thanks to faith!
Remembering what I told you, you will achieve everything.
I repeat again: you are all-pervading, pervading all reality.
Behave accordingly - think, feel and act in harmony with the whole, and the real experience of what I am talking about will come to you immediately.
No effort needed. Gain faith and act in accordance with it.
Please understand that I do not want anything from you.
I speak only in your interests, because most of all you love yourself, you want security and happiness for yourself.
Do not be ashamed of this, do not deny it.
Loving yourself is natural and good.
Only you should know what exactly you love.
You love not the body, but Life - perception, feeling, thinking, doing, love, aspiration, creation.
You love Life, which is you, which is everything. Realize this in its entirety, beyond any divisions and restrictions, and all your desires will dissolve in it, because the great contains the small.
So find yourself, because if you find it, you will find everything.
Everyone likes to be. But few people know the fullness of this.
You will know this by focusing your mind on "I am," "I know," "I love," with the intention of penetrating the deepest meaning of these words.
The only thing to learn is observation. Watch! Watch every action you take.
Observe every thought that goes through the mind. Observe every desire that embraces you.
Observe even minor gestures - how you walk, say, eat, take a bath.
Keep watching, in everything, everywhere.
Let everything become an opportunity to observe.
Osho

- What is it for you to be yourself?
- To be that which does not need to know that it is or is not.
That which does not need to be enlightened or unenlightened, which has no idea about something.
It's like being in a deep, deep sleep. And this is perhaps the only direct index, if you ask me.
Be what you are in deep, deep sleep that does not need to know yourself in order to be yourself.
And what wakes up in the morning - whether it is awakened or unawakened, what's the difference?
Every night you plunge ... everything falls away ... you still exist.
And this existence, in spite of neither the presence nor the absence of anything. Whatever happens to this body during the day, you exist.
This is an absolute existence, which is in spite of everything. ... This is your nature. ..
So, every night in deep, deep sleep, you are the way you are now. ... Nothing will make you bigger or smaller ... What are you waiting for?
Karl Renz

I have given many of you the advantage of an unhappy childhood, conflict, and separation from mothers and fathers.
I ruined all your plans, your families, excommunicated from children, friends, acquaintances ...
I surrounded you with a wall of hostility, misunderstanding and duplicity of compatriots, especially the people closest and dearest to your heart.
In fact, I turned you into a rogue in this shaky, unreliable, rapidly changing world, deprived of the warmth of compassion, decency, and basic common sense. I rewarded you with lack of money and bad luck.
I have sent you the full measure of grief and suffering that you can only endure.
By doing this only for the elite, I removed from you the temptations, affections and temptations ... affection for your parents or for special family circumstances.
I have sown in you a distrust of this illusory, unsteady, like a mirage, material world.
And all this put you before the only possible choice - attachment to Me, to Your Creator, to your true and Only Father and Mother, to your Firstborn, to the Most High God.
But instead, you again and again constantly and stubbornly looking for relationships that do not give you satisfaction and peace.
Again and again you cling to the marshy and intrusive, like swamp slurry, illusion of earthly pseudo-well-being.
Sathya Sai Baba

I am an eternal universal existence. I am unchanging in all changes, formless in all forms. I am not subject to any disease of the flesh. I am complete bliss, radiance and infinite joy.
I am in the very heart of this illusion, not affected by it. I am always steadfast and unchanging in the midst of confusion and change. I am always constant in all that is transient. I am the pure bliss of perfect freedom.
I shine in the sun, moon and stars. I am absolute perfection. I am pervasive, not limited by time and not bound by space. I am a pure, holy and unchanging entity, unborn and not subject to death. I am the eternal dynamic principle of the Universe, beyond the reach of the imagination, devoid of duality, surpassing all unity.
I am above concentration, meditation, yoga and any practice. My nature is self-luminous consciousness. I am an ocean of ecstasy, constantly sending the waves of my light into the world, drowning in the chaos of destructive thoughts and anxieties.
I am what beats in every chest, sees in every ocean, pulsates in every nerve. I am the smile of every flower, the sparkle of lightning and the thunder of thunder. I tremble with leaves, whisper of the wind and the excitement of the sea. I am the wisdom of the wise, the strength of the strong, the heroism of a hero. I am one in everything and all in one. I am an impersonal person in this universe.
What can scare me?
I do not care about the laws of nature. Death is a joke to me. I am the death of death. I am the infinite, eternal and immortal Self. Fire cannot burn me, dissolve water, dry air, pierce the sword. I am that supreme self-existence, before the greatness of which the sun, moon and stars seem to be specks of dust, melting, turning into nothing space, and disappearing, time passes into non-existence.
Exceeding all names and forms, freely penetrating forest thickets, mountains and rivers, clouds and stars, men and women, animals and angels, filling myself with day and night, I abide as the true Self in each and in all.
Truth emanates from me in the same way that light emanates from the sun and aroma emanates from a flower. Sometimes it rushes in a stream, capturing everything, roaring and rattling, shaking and awakening the world to the realization of the true meaning of life.
I am the absolute mind, the highest synthesis of consciousness shining in the sanctuary of every heart. I am the one music of life, sounding in the depths. I am the unchanging and ineffable Atman, the endless ocean of eternal rejoicing. In my presence, the underworld and heaven turn into a ghostly nonexistence, and the whole universe is likened to a soap bubble, about to burst.
Mahavatar Babaji

Any delay is a waste of time. You can miss all preparatory practices and go straight to the inner search for Truth.
Of all, the view of Yoga is the easiest and shortest way.
Nisargadatta Maharaj

Moving in is not a quick process, just be consistent in that. ”
Seeker: “How to find this point?”
Sumiran :: “By developing the ability of attention to notice the immovable amid changes. Observe what is changing and realize where the observation is coming from. ”
Seeker: “Real estate? What can be taken as a constant as applied to my situation? And what can be taken as movable, i.e. mutable? ”
Sumiran: "Your feeling of" I exist "does not change, your thoughts, emotions, body, external circumstances change. Reveal for yourself the invariable nature of this feeling “I am” and plunge into its source. ”
From correspondence.

Although it seems like there are good things in this world, you understand and realize that there is only the law of change.
Everything in this world must change. Accordingly, this world can give you absolutely nothing.
You should feel it with all your gut.
…"Who am I? What am I really like?
I never asked to be born.
I will live some time, and then, so to speak, I will die.
What is the most important thing for me?
Where did this world come from?
Who is or what is God?
Where did all the animals, bugs, insects, trees, mountains, planets come from?
Why is this all? ”
.. You begin to feel and understand that there is something called Self-realization.
If you touch it, it will make you happier than you once were in your life.
It will bring you deep peace.
There will be no doubt in your mind.
Because you completely surrender your mind and remain insane.
You have an innate feeling that the real you are a limitless space.
That you are connected with everything, and everything is connected with you.
In other words, you are not only your body.
The visibility of your body is a lie. The appearance of the world is a lie.
And you somehow feel it.

It is free and the show goes day and night.
He lives and works in the universe, knowing that its objects and bodies are illusory manifestations, just as an ordinary person knows that the scenes and characters on the cinema screen are illusions and do not exist in real life.
An ordinary person perceives the external objects of daily life, while realized people see them only as illusory motion pictures.
Ramana Maharshi

Thinking or repeating “I” also leads along the right path, but it is important to note that this is only a preliminary stage of practice.
The repetition of “I” nevertheless includes a subject (“I” -mind) having a perception of the object (thoughts “I, I”), and as long as such duality exists, the “I” -mind will continue to grow.
It will finally disappear only after the cessation of perception of all objects, physical and mental.
This is carried out not by knowledge of a certain "I", but only by the being of the "I".
This stage of the experience of the subject, and not the awareness of any object, is the culmination phase of self-study,
and this distinction is a key element that distinguishes self-exploration from almost all other spiritual practices, and this explains why Sri Ramana has constantly maintained that most other practices are not effective.
He often pointed out that traditional yoga meditations and practices require the existence of a subject who meditates on the object, and usually added that such a connection supports the “I” -mind, instead of destroying it. From his point of view, such practices could effectively calm the mind and even give experiences of Bliss, but they never culminate in Self-realization, for the “I” -thought is not isolated and does not lose its identity with objects.
From ordering thoughts according to their value, it follows that the “I” thought is the most important.
The sense of individuality, or the thought of it, is the root, the basis of all other thoughts, since each idea or thought arises only as someone’s thought and does not exist independently of the ego. The ego, therefore, exhibits thought activity.
The second and third persons (you, he, then, etc.) will not appear until the first person appears - “I”.
Therefore, they arise only after the appearance of the first person, and therefore all three faces seem to rise and settle at the same time. Track down now the ultimate cause of the self, or personality.
Where does this “I” come from? Look for him inside; then it disappears.
This is the search for Wisdom. When the mind continuously explores its own nature, it is revealed that there is no such thing as the mind. This is a direct path for everyone. The mind is only thoughts. Of all thoughts, “I” is the root thought. Therefore, the mind is only an “I” meaning.
The birth of the “I” thought is the birth of a person, and her death is the death of a person.
After the emergence of “I” thought, erroneous identification with the body occurs. Reject the self. As long as the “I” lives, grief exists. When the "I" disappears, there is no grief.
Look whose thoughts are these and they will disappear. Their root is in a single "I" thought. Hold on to her, and not be lost.
The phenomenal existence of the ego is transcended when you plunge into the source from which the “I” -mind rises.
The search and awareness of the source of the ego in the form of aham-vritti necessarily means going beyond the ego in any of its possible forms.
You must distinguish between “I,” pure in yourself, and “I,” meaning.
The latter, being just a thought, sees the subject and the object, sleeps, wakes up, eats and drinks, dies and is reborn - that is, it functions.
But the pure “I” is pure Being, eternal existence, free from ignorance and thought-illusion.

You are That which is Knowledge without the need to know anything. This absolute Knowledge is to be what Knowledge is, without anyone who would know or should know. There is no one else who would worry whether he lives or not. The lack of an idea of ​​whether you are or not is an indication of your Essence.
/ Karl Renz /

Listen to spiritual instruction, but do not limit yourself to just listening. Act accordingly. Only the one who acts will benefit.
Brahman is reached by one who puts into practice the teachings of Sadguru.
You need to listen, understand and put into practice spiritual teaching - and then you will be happy.
You will receive experience that is consistent with your own faith.
If you meditate on God as the Life Force, the Energy of Life, then you will be the Energy of Life.
We are not from the world. Discard the concept that you are an individual.
If you live by the Self, you will be one with God Almighty, Narayana.
Siddharameshwar Maharaj

I point you to what you can feel intuitively - That in you that is imperishable.
And great peace will come into your life, Great joy that nothing in this world can break.
This is the end of depression. It will be your golden age. Discover what is real and look, it is always here.
It cannot go, because it never came. This is the basis of all that is manifested.
Stay with him. When you choose life, life chooses you.
When you choose freedom, freedom chooses you.
There is nothing in this life that can compare with a liberated mind.
There is no greater mission than finding your true Self.
We are here to move beyond the false personality to the Truth. This is the joy and taste of life.
Mooji

There is no separation between manifest and unmanifest ..
…………………
... ..
If you have an understanding that I will come without fail, that I am inevitable and you keep this understanding without scattering it, then nothing will matter to you: neither loss, nor gain, nor deprivation, nor well-being ..
I’ll just separate Consciousness from your body, the body is perishable, right?)))
So why be afraid?
-
Love is Energy-Strength.
What do you call love in your mortal world? -
- Your Beliefs.
"I believe that there is love."
“I believe that love is a gift from God and heaven.”
Who believes?
The one who believes is the one who convinces himself that he loves and loves)))
It is an absolutely illusory thing to cling to it, however, like the rest of the world.
If a character is illusory, then all his emotions and feelings are accordingly illusory,
Everything hangs in the balance of Consciousness)))
Everything that is in Consciousness is unreal,
Everything is a movie.
And I am your thriller)))
This is a very funny cartoon world where his characters cling to their "personal stories", "achievements", their beliefs, a world in which I am a horror movie)))
Yes, I am also part of the dream.
Yes, I, Death, do not belong to Reality.
Only the Atman is real.
Your death
From the Gospel of Death

When I tell you about knowledge beyond the phenomenal world, you are trying to understand this through your words and concepts.
Throw away all these concepts and delve into what is your beingness, explore it!
How did you happen to be here?
Think about it, take a look!
The true grace of the Guru is manifested when your own knowledge grows within you.
Nisargadatta Maharaj "Consciousness and Absolute"

Identification is an infection. The virus of the idea that you exist in the form of this body, being separated from the rest, lives in You. This is an infection. That is a kind of disease against which nothing helps. But the patient wants to recover. And while he wants to be healthy, he turns health into a disease.
I am everything. I was everything. I have already done everything; now, in this moment, I have absolutely no need to think about it.
This moment I also created. I abide before any representation and are barred to him.
It is a kind of realization that there is no experience. Each experience is the opposite of something "different."
I am absolute in everything. I am everywhere. Wherever you look: I'm there. Inevitably.
And when “you” sit in front of “someone”, you always sit in front of Me. That is, before Himself. You shall not leave Me.
I am always and everywhere. There is only the Absolute. You can relate to this as you wish. After all, when there is the Absolute, there is no one.
So I teach emptiness. I'm pulling a carpet from under my feet. Carpet I pull out too.
It is said that Nisargadatta Maharaj said shortly before his death: "Now this body, which is called" Nisargadatta ", leaves me and still does not care about what it has ever done or has not done."
This is the most valuable thing you can find. So let it take over you. Fall in the war.
Karl Renz “Tao de Negligee”

THOUGHTS AND THINKING
- How to reduce the number of thoughts?
- I have no idea. It doesn’t interest me: I enjoy my thoughts.
(laughter)
They come and go ...
The only crap here is the idea that these thoughts are yours.
This little "mine" is hell.
But what are thoughts themselves?
It’s just energy vibrations somewhere out there, some kind of concept: “Oh, wonderful!”, “Oh, this is already a disaster!”. And if it’s not yours, then who cares? They just come and go by themselves - "Well, hello! .. Oh! .. Ha ha ..."
I like the words of Ramana: “If you could just drop“ mine ”, then everything would be fine.”
Only this possession makes you suffer - this little idea that this is yours, these are your thoughts; what are you thinking.
But even the thinker is already a thought that no one can think: no one thinks the thinker.
And then the thinker declares that he can think!
Never before has there been a single thought that came from any thinker, for the thinker himself is already a thought!
How can one thought create another?
There is no possession in anything: it is simply the freedom of energy playing the role of thoughts, the role of something!
So why bother about what's not yours ?!
It's just like a zoo: full of animals (growls, rumbles, whistles, depicting different animals ...).
(laughter)
This is your mind - like a zoo.
But you, of course, want to be a tiger more (growls)!
Although, basically, you are like a mouse.
(laughter)
A mouse mouse counting rupees.
(laughter)
But in this sense, that mind, that no-mind is not important!
There is nothing in your thoughts: they come empty and go empty.
Empty-empty-empty ...
Karl Renz

Right before Christmas, my daughter tried to commit suicide by swallowing 150 painkillers and drinking them with a bottle of vodka.
When she, already in the hospital, got out of a coma (she was found by a friend who called an ambulance), she said that she was completely depressed, realizing that she was still alive.
This attempt was the culmination of three years of depression, which began with the death of her brother (her best friend) and ended in an extremely unsuccessful marriage last year. Friends, still carrying her thoughts of suicide, were discouraged from visiting me, confident that this would be a farewell to me.
But she still arrived, and at some point in our meeting, desperate myself, I decided to show her the Douglas experiment “with an indication”.
I don’t remember telling her what it is for; I think I described it as a game or a funny oddity.
The prison's meeting room is usually full of people, the tables are close to each other, but I knew that my daughter was ready to try anything.
Therefore, I asked her to point to the nearest chair, pay attention to its shape, color, density, to the feeling that it is an object that is somewhere there.
Then she pointed to her foot, paying attention to the fact that she was also a dense thing with color and texture. She pointed to her knee, her thigh, her stomach, and finally to her chest, stopping and paying attention to the form and materiality of each of them.
In the end, she pointed to where she was looking, and I asked her to turn her attention 180 degrees and tell me what she sees - not what she thinks, what she sees, not what she was taught, but what she really sees at the moment.
She said: "My nose?"
I replied: “Well, the blurry shape of the nose. And what else?"
After a pause, she said, puzzled: "My face? ..".
I asked: "Do you see your face?"
What happened next was one of the most memorable moments of my life - she froze in surprise, and then tears literally flowed from her eyes, and she moaned, covering her face with her hands, and when she looked at me again, she said: “ Oh my God! It has always been there! ”
And this was the beginning, the beginning of the end of life, which she did not ask.
Over the past year, she lost her lucrative job, housing, cars - everything, and now she was homeless penniless.
Here's how she describes that moment in the dating room:
“I knew it right away!
This brought me back to what I remembered when I was a child.
As if they turned on the light, and my gift returned to me!
This “I” that hurt so much was not me at all - what a farce!
It dawned on me, and even how - it was impossible to miss!
A fountain of emotions, tears, goosebumps - at that moment there was everything! ”
And here is what she wrote in the following weeks:
“I have practically no money, but it does not matter.
For the first time, I realize that I’m happy. Before, I could never define happiness.
Now just listening to other people has become a real joy.
As if when I See, I stop thinking - I just absorb the person in front of me.
I literally feel how his words dissolve into awareness and become part of me.
The beauty of the Vision is as follows: I do not ask why, how, what, where or when. It just is and always has been.
There are no questions in the Vision.
Speaking with my friend D. today, I saw his clarity.
I saw something amazing: I did not see anything between us - no distance, no space, no barriers.
Never before have I felt such peace.
A vision happens when I least expect it.
When it happens, nothing remains the same.
I don’t know how others feel it, whether it immediately changed their life, but for me it is undoubted.
I know that it may seem strange to others, but when I do something, I also See: do I do daily housework, do I read a book, do I watch TV, do I eat (plate, fork, food that I put in Nothing!).
This is not something I need to make an effort for.
Awareness just takes the lead. ”

She later sent some of her diary entries:
“I love to See when I fall asleep.
Previously, it was difficult for me to fall asleep, my mind was constantly spinning about the past day or what I would do tomorrow. At first the Vision before going to bed was difficult, but now it is calming, pacifying.
I close my eyes, and here I am in non-distance, in the universe.
Its immensity is bottomless, but in my Nothingness I am nothing.
It is here. What is there is here.
It's like a lullaby, and I peacefully fall asleep.
I also do this throughout the day.
I close my eyes and see Nothing.
I see that I have no vision, there is no way to define the visual world.
I have nothing, no memories, no idea of ​​what the environment consists of.
Inside, I see only vastness, and there are no words to describe its immensity. It covers everything.
This is the place where everything happens, I am all this, untouched and unattainable.
When I was a child, I knew myself as part of the world. It was my world.
Even when I looked outside, I saw myself inside, as if I was looking both outside and inside.
There was light, and thought, many thoughts lining up on other thoughts, emptiness and at the same time not emptiness.
As a child, my name often changed, as my parents were hiding from the authorities.
And despite the fact that at the insistence of my parents I often had to remember a new name, I always remained myself, my best friend.
I trusted this inner light.
I remember how I liked just sitting and Seeing.
I did not know that this has a name.
I told myself that I had something special.
I thought that no one else has this special gift.
When I looked in the mirror, I saw a little girl there who looked like her mother, father and brother.
I saw dog bite scars and sad eyes.
But I remember how I said: this is not me, the real me is the one that is when I do not look at myself!
And at the same time she laughed, feeling herself comforted.
My parents were taking drugs.
They were also very relaxed in matters of upbringing, and I knew a lot of things that most children did not even hear about.
But I could always go inside, rely on this special place, which was my real Self, where nothing could hurt me.
And then, getting older, I lost this special knowledge.
It happened so gradually that I can’t even say when exactly it happened.
I remember how, as a teenager, I tried to catch this feeling again, but I couldn’t.
When I looked in the mirror, I saw the same as the others: the external “I” with all the flaws, the victim, someone who was hurt and whom I did not trust.
But now my gift has returned to me, now it is not completely hidden by thoughts.
Once again I have a connection with the true Self. I See. "
Soon after, I received a letter stating that she had passed the blissful high she had been in for the past few weeks.
There were problems with the money.
Dates of court hearings on issues related to divorce were set.
She still had no housing or work and the future seemed bleak.
She wrote:
“Today I was lousy.
On a scale of one to ten, this was undoubtedly a dozen.
I have already been in this state and I know how serious this is.
Some decisive action was required.
I experienced such torment - emotionally and physically. I wanted to die again.
I sat on the sidewalk near the city library, struggling with my thoughts, worried, thinking about the day of the court hearing, about meeting with a lawyer, about mandatory psychiatric testing - all this seemed to me so pointless and so irresistible.
Part of me knew that I had the tools to overcome this inner pain, and the other part of me did not allow me to use them!
Like I'm sleeping, I have a nightmare and I can’t wake up.
Oh Lord, please wake up!
I sat there in tears, and people passed by.
Do you know how difficult it is to See when you are in this state?
So incredibly difficult.
And suddenly it happened.
I sat and looked here and suddenly (I'm not exaggerating)
HAVE NOT SEEN ANY PAIN HERE.
I - these are not my thoughts!
There is no pain in this non-place!
I am not my anxiety and not my panic.

I don’t have to do anything - I am just here, regardless of whether I am doing something or not!
And here I see a huge vast warmth, and I no longer want to die. Still, it was a good day.
I am grateful for this wonderful terrible time that brought me Home. "
A week later, she attended the Byron Katie School for Work and held an intensive ten-day workshop where she was engaged in self-study to get rid of deep-rooted beliefs or “stories” about the so-called “I” and “the world” (this retreat with accommodation is advertised as a school, which you visit to get rid of knowledge).
She was awarded a grant.
She came there with the idea that the “Work” (the so-called self-examination) would somehow supplement the Vision, help her return here.
Toward the end of the retreat, she knew that they were not only complementary, but inexplicably identical.
Three days later, she lent a backpack and went alone to Central Mexico in search of her mother, who had lived abroad and with whom she had been at odds for almost two decades.
When she returned, I received the following message:
“Dad, I found her. I am shocked at how much I love her. She is so beautiful.
I do not see what I saw before.
I don’t need anything from her - she is perfect as she is.
I have the feeling that this is nowhere so amazingly filled with acceptance.
I am no longer in a trance of who I am for others.
I am Nothing containing the rest.
In This, I feel people as I never thought that I could feel them, including their pain.
People come to me and talk about their suffering, about their madness. Why do so many people come to me with the same thing?
But after all, every person is my reflection, every word is a sign.
Since you helped me See, I went to hell and came back.
In hell — since life sometimes gets worse, I’ve returned — because here I find the peace and quiet that encompasses everything — and the more hell I experience, the more peace I return.
So, I found her, made peace with her and found that I made peace with myself.
She thinks I'm nuts.
Well, if I'm nuts, then I'm Home! ”
Now, when I write these lines, my daughter is again in Denver, she still does not have work or housing (she lives with her friend).
She has no concrete plans, other than what is obviously planned for her from above.
We sign our letters “Your backward father,” and “Your daughter, upside down,” and laugh.
When we write to each other, we write to ourselves, and this is always such a pleasant surprise - even when you are sitting on the sidewalk at the library in hell filled with tears.
Jay Amberchel

There is no true faith, life does not make sense, none of what we do matters.
All the fuss and the pursuit of the wind.
We will die, and it will be as if we had never been.
All that seems to us to be true is a lie, all our beliefs are delusions, and all that we know is deception.
There is no such thing as success: no matter what we do, it will not change anything, no matter how fast we move or how far we go forward, we are not going anywhere.
The best and brightest are tightly connected with the worst and most inconspicuous.
These are the facts of life, simple, obvious, accessible to direct observation, but which are nowhere recognized or recognized anywhere in the world.
That is what it means to see what is not, and not to see what is, to be in denial, to sleep inside of sleep, to remain in the womb of the unborn.
We are madly, desperately, recklessly afraid of the truth, and this fear blocks us from our boundless nature.
The emotional energy of fear erects and protects the shell of the ego.
Jed McKenna

- Why do I always feel dissatisfaction?
Why can't I be happy? ..
“You are not born to be content.”
Your dissatisfaction is the engine that drives you.
Be grateful to her.
“What does it mean if I saw a blue pearl in meditation?”
“That means you saw a blue pearl in meditation.”
Self-realization is not an acquisition, but a deliverance.
If you destroy the false, only the true will remain.
It is amazing how desperately we cling to our beliefs!
As history shows, the fastest way to bring decent people to a state of rage is to intervene in their belief system.
For those who do this, there is a name - heretic.
And the historically prescribed punishments are more severe than for other types of offenders.
What you call intelligence is the intelligence of a rat in a maze, the intelligence of a chimpanzee stacking blocks to get a banana.
When you see a real intellect, acting in everything and always, you will never think of it again in human terms.
Thinking as a tool for navigation and understanding is another unnecessary thing that is discarded and forgotten.
All our opinions are simply mini-beliefs, the trash that people everywhere carry with them, wasting life on it.
The tendency to judge things as good or bad, right or wrong and so on, disappears by itself, which leads to the release of energy.
Soon you will begin to find any opinions and beliefs rather harmful and naturally you will avoid their source, that is, the ego.
Almost at the very heart of the conflict lies the fact that they told us all our lives that "God is only Love."
Of course, this is only half or a third of God.
The God of love and kindness can be only one aspect of God, defined as the Absolute.
Jed McKenna

How can a person appreciate his true nature that shines, surpassing all ideas, with the help of the mind, which has spread outward and is growing in the form of ideas?
Mururanar: Human beings, immortal in fact, fall into a state of delusion of consciousness due to intoxication with liquor, known as the mind. What a pity! They suffer and die like mortals. On the day they sober up, they will shine again, having reached their natural and immortal state.
The mind is death, and it takes the form of oblivion of the True Self.
This is the truth revealed to our Maharshi. The first man and woman, Adam and Eve, were created by God as His own likeness, but they ate the forbidden fruit, violating God's commandment. Thus, not only they, but all their descendants lost their divine nature and were devastated forever.
In this Old Testament story, the forbidden fruit is the mind.
The mind, the amazing Maya Shakti, which makes the impossible seem possible, confuses good with evil and evil with good.
It is impossible for the mind to determine the eternal truth of its true nature ... The connection with the mind must be completely destroyed.

Awakening is the realm of true reality, where you forget your consciousness and stop looking around.
In a meadow overgrown with wild herbs, pick everything that is at hand - Zen's unspotted sense is clarified in a hundred herbs, Verily, green bamboo, bunches of yellow flowers, fences, walls, tiles and stones use the teaching of the inanimate; rivers, birds, trees and groves express suffering, emptiness and lack of selfishness.
It is based on one true reality, gives rise to unconditional compassion, shows unpretentious, incomprehensible miraculous power of the great precious light of nirvana.
Yuan-wu

Question: I have a sister who believes that the world is about to die in a nuclear holocaust. So many believe. Does Swami have any views on this?
Annamalai: I do not think that the world will be destroyed in the near future. But even if it is about to be destroyed, this is not something you should think about or worry about. Keep your attention on the present, hold it on the Self. If you establish yourself in the Self, you need not worry about the future of the world. If you are aware of the Self, nothing can affect you. You can destroy the body of the jnani, you can destroy the world in which he lives, but you cannot touch or change his awareness of the Self.
The disappearance of the whole universe will not affect the jnani, because jnana is indestructible. Consciousness, the substrate of the Universe, cannot change at all. When the world appears in Consciousness, Consciousness itself does not undergo any changes. So when the Universe disappears, it does not affect Consciousness.
Everything that appears will one day disappear. In the world of forms there is no constancy. But this unchanging Consciousness, in which all forms appear, can never be destroyed, destroyed or altered in any way. If you learn to be this Consciousness, you will come to understand that nothing can affect or destroy you. If, on the contrary, you are identified with some kind of transitory form, you will always worry about the possible destruction of this form.
Ignorance makes us worry about the possible destruction of the body. If you make your well-being dependent on the well-being of the body, you will always be worried and suffering. When you know yourself as I from direct experience, you realize that there is neither birth nor death. You realize that you cannot die, that you are immortal. Awareness of the Self is sometimes called the state of immortality, because it never ends, because it is indestructible and even unchangeable.
If you keep your attention on the Self, you can gain such immortality. If you gain it, in that final state of being you will find that there is no death, no birth, no desires, no fears, no worries, no mind, no peace.

A normal state of consciousness requires eight hours of sleep daily. Someone needs to sleep more, and someone less. It is important to adhere to the principle of naturalness, you should sleep as much as you feel comfortable.
At the first level of practice, you practice wakefulness meditation and mantras. These practices take place with the help of three bodies: physical, astral and casual.
When you practice lucid dreaming, the physical body rests and does not take part in the practice process. In dreams, you practice using the astral body.
Finally, you come to awareness in deep sleep, there you practice with the help of a casual body. In deep sleep, even the astral body ceases to be active.
After that, you go beyond the three basic conditions: wakefulness, sleep and deep sleep. This is called the fourth state; you recognize yourself as a pure observer.
In fact, only then did you truly wake up.
Three states of consciousness: wakefulness, sleep and deep sleep, occur one after another during the day. These three states are associated with time and space. When you are in the fourth state, time and space cease to exist.
Wakefulness, sleep and deep sleep, life, death and reincarnation, past and future lives, solitary meditation and activity in society, suffering and happiness, the spiritual path and self-realization - all this is a dream, and you are an observer of this dream.
You are not even the hero of this dream, you are an observer.

This dream is perfect and perfect, it does not need to be changed, everything is perfect in it. Everything happens in parallel and at the same time, it’s more correct to say that nothing really happens at all.
Words are helpless in describing divine experience. You worship Shiva, but in reality you are Shiva. You are the Absolute Consciousness, the original source of all things.
In order for my words to become a reality for you, you must regularly practice meditation and then gradually the actual experience of true reality will happen in your mind.
The path of meditation is the deepest relaxation, In which all superfluous disappears, all false self-identifications, including personality, dissolve.
What remains after the disappearance of everything is true.
Yogi Ramayah.
Adapted from the book of Svyatoslav Dubyansky: Babaji. Meditation in the world of lucid dreams.

When you wake up, you have only a sense of existence, without words, this is the main principle, a necessary precondition for everything else.
Later, you fully know what you are and what the world is, but this is an illusion, like the horns of a hare.
In the final sense, the world of wakefulness is like the world of sleep.
The true I do not know any "I", it just IS and that's it! It is simply the Presence of Awareness as such, and not the presence of a conscious “me”.

Clouds are floating and birds are circling in the void of heaven. Thanks to the void, transformations can be accomplished endlessly.
So is the tao of the wise.
We recognize ourselves as living in a dream.
By the will of the imagination, we can wander the spirit in the halls of Great Purity.
We see things as if in a dream.
Surrendering to our experiences, we can fly away beyond the Eight Deserts.
Learn to see the seeds of life and live forever. Be able to forget the seeds of life and leave life.
Guan Yin-Tzu

Doubt, doubt, doubt ... and then doubt again. Not in a critical sense ... the arguments will lead to nothing.
But with curiosity and surprise ... if you can.
The questioning mind is open and free ... not constrained by dogma, scholarship, and religiosity.
Find your own truth ... if you can.
Treasure it while it brings you Peace, and if possible question it ... for the feeling of comfort from the answers received is the most seductive of the traps ... you do not even give a report that you are caught!
Be careful with the words of your teachers and gurus, even if you love them infinitely.
What they say is not Truth, despite the relief they bring.
Doubt if you can, and if today you don’t have enough strength to take another step, know that today is today, and tomorrow anything can happen!
Wayne Likerman (Ram Zi)

Q. What does it mean: to be, despite consciousness? Are these two different things?
Can I be with or without consciousness?
Yes Yes. We can say that you exist with and without consciousness. This means being “in spite of”. To exist, you do not need consciousness. You exist without anything that you can only imagine that consciousness is already. The Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son are consciousness. Awareness, Spirit and then forms are consciousness. All that is is consciousness, but That which you are is not. You don’t even need to exist in order to exist, but consciousness needs.
You realize yourself in existence, but You are not how you realize yourself. You are That which realizes itself. But That which realizes itself does not need any special way of realization or anything. And for This, there is no name, or anything else, it's just ...
This is to be "in spite of." It is like an indicator of being “in spite of”, and not because of any circumstances or occurring levels, or states.
So Parabrahman does not depend on the way He dreams of himself. He is not different from his dream, but does not depend on how He dreams of himself. He is That which He is, in spite of the way He dreams of himself, and not because of some special way of awareness or something else. He never needs any special circumstances to be what he is. His comfort does not depend on whether comfort exists there in any way or discomfort.
Q. That is, there is no need for awareness?
That’s what I’m talking about. What you are does not need to be conscious in order to be what you are. So you exist, even though you are aware. You exist, even though you are beyond or before! You exist, in spite of anything you can think of.
Whatever you imagine, you will always exist, despite this, but you do not exist at all because you imagine all this. Imagination here is because You exist, and not You exist because imagination happens.
B. So these years of practice mindfulness ...
In vain.
B. In vain?
Thank God! Hallelujah! It is a joy that all this is in vain! ABOUT! Thank God that nothing comes of this! Just imagine that something comes out of it. Then you need to hold it. And then You again have a fear of losing it again.
And even if You get the most “precious” realization, there is still fear there that You will lose it again.
Karl Renz, Koh Samui, Thailand, February 2018,
audio, translation Irina Naveen

From the own point of view of Consciousness (if it can be said that Consciousness has a point of view), it is too close to itself, so completely it is itself to know itself as any object. In order to know anything as a visible object, there must be a subject located at some distance from this object and, therefore, by definition, representing something other than this object.
In order to know a visible object or something separate from ourselves, we must separate our “I” from the integral Totality as an experiencing subject, center or localization within this integral Totality, from which all visible objects, other creatures, events and so on are recognized or experienced. Further.
We usually think that in this way the objects of the mind, body and world are recognized. That is, they, apparently, are recognized through a relationship with them. However, for Consciousness, which is all that is, there is no “other” that can stand aside and observe the experience. This is not a subject or object of his own experience. This does not mean that it is unknown. It is unknown in the way in which (as we usually think) awareness occurs, that is, it is unknown in relationships.
Nonetheless, Consciousness is Awareness. The word "Consciousness" means the following: the presence of that which is aware, aware, knows - the awareness of Being or the existence of Awareness. However, Consciousness does not know itself as something. It is Self-Awareness. This Awareness is in identity, not in relationships. The way that Consciousness is aware of itself is to be itself, and its being itself is so intimate, inseparable and complete that there is no room for anything else.
Rupert Spyra

P. How to know yourself?
M. Understand what is the Atman, the true nature. What you consider Yourself is in reality either the mind, or the intellect, or the “I” meaning.
The remaining thoughts arise only after the "I" thought. Therefore, hold on to it.
Other thoughts will disappear, leaving the true Self, Atman, as a remnant.
P. But the difficulty lies precisely in achieving this!
M. There is no problem of attaining the Atman at all, for He is eternal, present here and now.
Ramana Maharshi
The desire to find your self will certainly come true if you do not want anything else.
But you must be absolutely honest with yourself and really not want anything else.
If you still want a lot of other things and are involved in the pursuit of them, your main goal will be put off until you become wiser and stop torn between conflicting aspirations.
Go inside without deviating or looking outside.
Nisargadatta Maharaj
“Kill the ego, fight the ego” is utter nonsense.
What is an ego?
This is an individual expression of impersonal Consciousness.
Impersonal Consciousness created the ego, which then begins to turn to its source.
Why fight the ego?
Just watch his antics.
When the ego does something, the same ego-mind says, "This cannot be done."
As soon as you understand that you don’t need to fight the ego, you just need to watch it as a witness - the ego ceases to be an obstacle, an enemy. The ego is just a fiction. ,
Why fight fiction?
Ramesh Balsekar
Only in silence does final truth come to you. Only when your mind becomes quiet, calm, like a motionless lake. A motionless lake reflects stars, the moon, the sun, and a noisy, worrying lake does not reflect anything at all.
Similarly, a being whose mind becomes motionless, calm, relaxed, peaceful, begins to reflect its own divinity, pure Awareness, nirvana, emptiness. It always comes on its own.
The ultimate Reality is already there. You do not need to look for her. No one can give it to you.
You just have to eliminate all worldly things.
Robert Adams

People are afraid of death because they do not know what it is.
The Jnani died before his death, he saw that there was nothing to be afraid of.
When you know your true nature, nothing can scare you. Death gives freedom and strength.
To be free in the world, you must be dead for this world. Then the whole universe will be yours, it will become your body, expression and instrument.
The happiness of being completely free is beyond description.
On the other hand, one who fears freedom cannot die.

Only those who do not cling to the concepts of “good” and “evil” can be considered “adhering to the Tao.”
Accepting "good" and rejecting "evil", contemplating the void and engaging in concentration - all this is from a far-fetched area.
If you are looking for Tao outward, you are increasingly moving away from it. Get rid of all the concepts of Tao.
Even if only the concept of the One remains, this will still be the root of the concept of birth and death.
But when this concept disappears, the root of ideas about birth and death will be eliminated.
Thoughts about the past, future and present are unreasonable and in no way connected with each other.
Arising from nothing, go into nothing. This is similar to how all streams flow into the ocean, becoming ocean waters, having a single taste, containing all tastes.
They speak of the enlightened, only contrasting them with the erring.
But the study reveals that there is no one who would be mistaken, and therefore there is no one who would be enlightened.
Ma Zu
If in the process of constant meditation the Atman and the ego are brought into contact, like two pieces of wood, then the flame of the fire of knowledge will completely burn any ignorance
Shankaracharya

Questioner: I already had an experience when I was gone. There was no one else.
No "I am."
There was no one else about whom I could say: “I”. Everything has disappeared.
Charles:
Very well! And still this was just a circumstance. You can describe him. This is not what I am talking about. I'm talking about Tom, that he knows no circumstances.
You would prefer this circumstance to nonexistence over existence, would you? You really liked it. It was wonderful, huh?
However, in the absence of the “I”, there was still a “someone” who noted this.
No matter how vaguely or distantly.
This “someone” is still too much.
Indefinite is still something definable.
When I speak of That which is your (true) nature, the nature of Being, I mean That which in all circumstances remains what It is.
This is what awareness is.
When there is "I am," then That is "I am."
And when there is peace, then That is the world. When I sit here, I can say: I am That.
I am always That which is.
There is no one who experiences himself as something special in the absence of a “me”.
What can be described, the essence of what you can penetrate, what you can experience, experience on your own, cannot be That. All.

“What is the nature of the manifestation of the Supreme Reality? Sankhya, Vedanta and Kashmiri Shaivism recognize the existence of the manifested world. But, as explained briefly in Chapter 1, each of them gives a different interpretation of the relationship between the Higher Reality, or Pure Consciousness, and the manifested world of matter.
Kashmiri Shaivism claims that the effect cannot be different from its cause. The world of matter is only a game of consciousness, its other form, just as a web, woven by a spider, is part of its own substance in another form. In this system, the process of manifestation of consciousness is called abhasa (radiant). This is based on the belief that the Supreme Reality never changes, but always remains transcendental and not decreasing.
Spanda is the initial impulse.
What is the cause of the first movement, or impulse of creation? Sankhya says that it comes from the conjunction of purusha and prakriti, but does not explain this conjunction. The Vedanta states that only a conscious figure can set the Universal Consciousness in motion, and thus it postulates the existence of Brahman, or the Supreme Lord. Both systems show where the initial impulse occurs, but do not explain how. Kashmiri Shaivism answers this question, arguing that two phases forever alternate in consciousness - peace and action, i.e. Prakasha and Vimarsa.
The Prakashi phase is a period of potentiality, technically called pralaya, or absorption. This is a passive phase of consciousness. Here, all forms of the manifested universe are dissolved, and their essence is absorbed in Universal Consciousness. During the period of potentiality, pralaya, everything manifested is dormant, just as the properties of the mango tree are dormant in the mango seed. After a period of latency, universal seeds begin to germinate, and consciousness becomes active.
The active phase of consciousness is called srsti, or the creation of the universe. This phase of manifestation is also called abhasa (the root “bhas” means “manifestation”, or “luminosity”, therefore, this word means “shining”). Each phase of the action produces seeds of potentiality, which germinate during the dormant period and cause the next phase of action, just as the flowering of the mango tree produces the seed from which the new tree grows.
The full cycle, including srishti (creation) and pralaya (absorption), is technically called a kalpa, which lasts 4,320,000,000 human years, after which another cycle begins. [1] This periodic rhythm of consciousness is called Spanda and has no beginning or end. His movement is governed by the law of karma, which is based on the principle that every action causes a reaction. It is widely known as the law of cause and effect. In other words, the first movement of consciousness is a reaction generated by a previous action. All nature is governed by this universal law.
The philosophy of Kashmiri Shaivism can be better understood through a careful study of this principle of Spanda [2]. Spanda is the energy that fills the universe during the process of its evolution and involution. Spanda is consciousness, impulse, vibration, infinite force, from which everything that exists arises. It is a source of universal energy that manifests itself in fear, joy and anger, and which pulsates in word and thought. When a person is captivated by ecstasy, joy or anger, he experiences Spanda. Spanda is the Supreme Universal Power that forms all manifestations. The cause is not different from the effect, although the effect looks excellent.
Spanda is the first movement of the will, the initial impulse of the spirit.
In Ken Upanishad, a student asks his teacher: “Who directs the mind to its object? Who is the cause of prana, or vitality? Who makes a person speak? How does God create the action of eyes and ears? “The teacher replies that the Highest Conscious Force, or Spanda, is the source of all actions, enlightenment and manifestation, but remains uninvolved in all this. Therefore, through this Universal Conscious Force, the eyes see, the ears hear, the mind thinks, the intellect grasps, the metabolism happens and the planets move.
The power of Spanda is a dynamic aspect of transcendental Reality. This Reality is the source of all the forces of manifestation and action. Through introspection, the student can survive the inner driving force of Spanda.
Abhinavagupta, the great teacher of Kashmiri Shaivism, argues that Spanda is a biased desire that leads consciousness to a feeling of incompleteness. This is the first stage of consciousness before it crystallizes into a thought process.
Somananda, another great teacher of Kashmiri Shaivism, says that at the moment when consciousness first begins to produce multiplicity, there is an initial movement of the will. The intellect vibrates in amazement, and the whole, or Shiva, unfolds.
Although Spanda is expressed in various ways, in accordance with the particular movement in which it manifests, Ramakantha, the author of the commentary on Spandakarika, uses it in the special meaning of the inner rhythm of aesthetic spiritual experience. This can be described as a flash of thought, or an internal perception, such as pleasure or pain. He also uses this term in the sense of biased desire.
All actions can be represented as an expression of human will. Just before the start of the action, a person feels some movement in himself. Worldly action, therefore, is one because of the unity of will and purpose. Spanda is the first moment of the will, the initial movement of the spirit or the first excitement of Pure Consciousness in the process of five actions: manifestation, existence, dissolution, concealment and the granting of mercy.
Spanda cannot be understood through the intellectual interpretation of metaphysical ideas. It can only be comprehended through internal observation. A person can observe within himself various changes that take place in the process of satisfying an intention or desire.
Spanda is the power of consciousness that breathes life into physical feelings that would otherwise remain inert. This power can be understood by a person who observes his own nature. Spanda revitalizes the senses and is the source of the processes of creation, existence and dissolution.
Every natural phenomenon arises from this very force. A person can observe his thinking process in the same way as various moments in the process of fulfilling a desire and, thus, observe Spanda in action. When a person thinks about one aspect of an idea, another aspect of that idea immediately arises in his mind. In this process, an intermediate point between two thoughts is called unmesha. Modern scholars talk about this in their own terminology. [3] They call this an altered state of consciousness, or a state of higher consciousness. They claim that everything in the universe acts like a pendulum that moves from one point of rest to another.
In other words, all matter vibrates. This resting point is very dynamic, because there is a change in direction of movement. At this point, it really stops for a fraction of a microsecond and then reappears. This means that we have a system in which all of our reality exists on the basis of “on” and “off”.
During the “shutdown” period, we expand and feel the whole universe, then we contract and continue to be in our ordinary reality as if nothing had happened.
It is not the physical object that expands, but rather its essence expands so much that it senses the entire universe.
Thus, each object is in constant communication with any other object, since the entities of all things are connected in that dimension of space.
The seeker must become acquainted with this turning point, which is the basis of all his thoughts and images. He can feel a conscious force that causes an instant transition from one image to another. Various images are transient, but their source, which permeates them all, does not change.
In the state of Pure Consciousness, Spanda, or the principle of energy, exists as a principle of activity. The pleasure and pain, perceiving and perceived, all things stem from the Supreme Principle of Spanda. The only reality that exists is Man's own Essence, which exists in the form of Spanda energy.
Each action in the universe ceases, but the person who is responsible for all actions does not change. That Lord, who manifests Himself both as a process of knowledge and as knowable, shines through them. It remains untouched by them, like pure conscious power (cinmaya). A disciple who concentrates on Pure Existence will achieve this state of chinmaya.
Spanda can be observed in the emotional changes that occur in the manifestation of higher levels of consciousness, such as “rupa,” “race,” “nada,” and “bindu.” “Rupa” means a form that is capable of generating a pleasant reaction. “Race” is an aesthetic aspect of consciousness that manifests itself spontaneously in poetic expression.
“Nada” is an undifferentiated source of subtle inner speech, which includes all words and their meanings. “Bindu” is a form of light that is wholly subjective and which is the material cause of pure creation. Spanda can be observed in the manifestation of all these forms. ”
Swami Muktananda "Introduction to Kashmiri Shaivism"

Where does it all come from?
Of you yourself.
And I will prove it very simply.
What is all this?
What you see, hear, feel and think this moment, and nothing more. Only you could do this, and no one else, for your eyes see, hear your ears, feel your body, and think your head. Others will see differently, for their eyes will be in another place. And even if they see the same thing, another head will think about it, but everything else is different in it.
Sometimes they still talk that there is a "world in general", which is one for all.
I will answer. "World in general" is a thought, and each head thinks of it differently. So everything is taken from us by ourselves.
But it cannot be that I myself create such torment for myself?
From this I conclude that all this reasoning is only a poisonous bite of the mind, and the mind itself is like a beast guarding me, and it is mine only in the sense that it is assigned to me as a guard.
Mortal speculation can never go beyond this.
They say that one should contemplate blackness with lights until the beholder and the observed are mixed.
Then the beast will cease to understand where you are, and he will be visible with any movement.
And after that the road to the Light will open, but I myself have not been there.
Victor Pelevin

Question: You often say that in the search process you need to reject other thoughts, but there is no end to thoughts. If one thought is rejected, then another comes, and so on to infinity.
Maharshi: I am not saying that you should continue to drop thoughts. Stick into yourself, that is, into the “I” meaning. When your interest remains on this one idea, other thoughts are automatically discarded and disappear.
The mind can only become calm through the study of "Who am I?"
The thought “Who am I?”, Which destroys all other thoughts, will eventually burn itself up like a stick used to mix a funeral pyre.
When other thoughts appear, one should not follow them, but ask: “For whom do they arise?” What does it mean that many thoughts arise?
If at the moment of the emergence of each thought diligently investigate: "For whom did this thought arise?", The answer will be: "For me." If, after this, you ask, “Who am I?”, The mind returns to its source and the thought that has arisen calms down. By repeating this practice, the mind develops the power to abide at its source.
Although the propensities for sense objects accumulated in the beginningless past arise countless, like the waves of the ocean, they will all die as soon as meditation on the true nature becomes more and more intense. Leaving no room for doubts as to whether it is possible to destroy all these inclinations of the mind and remain only as the Atman, attention should be steadily maintained to the "I".
As long as the tendencies toward the objects of feelings are preserved in the mind, the practice of “Who am I?”
As thoughts arise, they should be destroyed - here and now - in the very source of their appearance, using research.

Just sit without waiting. With someone who is experiencing pain or sadness or fear, not trying to correct them in any way, or to manipulate their experience in accordance with their ideas about how they should act; just listening, not trying to improve things at the moment, not playing the role of “expert” or “enlightened guru”, or “one who knows better”; just to be fully accessible to someone who sits in front of you.
And then, at a practical level, to do what is necessary and natural at the moment is the essence of true healing.
The essence of this ignorance, in this deep presence, beyond our concepts, beyond our roles, is the essence of insecurity, defenselessness, unresolved - in everything that we are facing at this moment.
Jeff Foster

This is an idea i
Built on identification with the body
Divides by observer and observable
Subject and object
When you hold on to the subject
I AM
Feeling i have
Then the idea I dissolves remains feeling and awareness as one
What is non-dual to the absolute, and if it is without concepts, it opens itself up for witnessing by the Absolute
It becomes observable by itself

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
pm1199
Сверху Снизу