Pasta With Salami. How to cook? Recipe.

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I love pasta and try to always have the main ingredients at home for this simple and quick meal.
In the kitchen I always have in stock: my favorite thick spaghetti, onions, tomato puree and canned tomatoes, oregano and pepper. Usually you need to buy only a little salami and cheese to sprinkle on top. Yes, Italians have an excellent taste!
Ingredients: pasta; onion; tomato puree; canned tomatoes; salami; cheese; spices: marjoram and pepper. Step-by-step recipe for making pasta with salami: I take some of my favorite thick spaghetti. You can take any pasta - the taste will be just as great.
I cut salami into strips. I take a couple of onion heads, this is how anyone likes it - you can put it to taste. Onions need to be cut into strips. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water.
High-quality pasta does not stick together. If you are not sure of their highest quality, add vegetable oil to the water, preferably olive - a few drops.
I fry salami in a pan without adding oil (!) I open the tomato puree (500 g), you can add a variety of spices to it.
I take out marjoram and pepper. Add chopped onion to the pan with sausage fried. When it is almost ready, I pour a little boiled water to get a thick sauce.
You can fill in with the water remaining from cooking pasta.
Now I fill everything with tomato puree and put coarsely chopped tomatoes.
Faster, more convenient and easier to use canned tomatoes, because they have already been peeled off. If the tomatoes are fresh, it is advisable to peel them off first.
Thanks to this, the dish will have a more delicate taste. Season with spices - pepper and marjoram. Boil the sauce, or cook for several minutes, if the tomatoes are very dense.
I spread boiled pasta on a plate, pour with sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese on top. The dish is ready.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
katelyn
Сверху Снизу