Unknown Facts About Famous People

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
1. Autograph by Julius Caesar costs $ 2 million, however, no one has yet found him.
2. The writer Charles Dickens always slept face north, he believed that this would help him improve his writing talent.
3. The three most famous names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon and Elvis Presley.
4. Julius Caesar began to wear a laurel wreath on his head in order to hide the onset of hair loss.
5. The house where Thomas Jefferson wrote the US Declaration of Independence is now a diner.
6. The last will of Alfred Nobel, after whom the Nobel Prize is named, was to not be considered a propagandist of violence because he invented dynamite.
7. Bra Marilyn Monroe, in which she starred in the movie "In Jazz Only Girls" was sold for $ 14,000.
8. The first chairman of the Chinese Communist Party, Mao Rse-Tang (Mao Rse-Tang) before coming to power, held a modest post of assistant librarian at the University of Beijing.
9. During the First World War, the future Pope John XXIII served as a sergeant in the Italian army.
10. Albert Einstein was once offered to become president of Israel. He refused, citing the fact that he was unlikely to be able to solve affairs of state scale.
11. When Albert Einstein died, his last words died with him, because the nurse, who was nearby at that time, did not understand German.
12. Uri Geller, a professional illusionist and hoaxer, was born on December 20, 1946. When the question is about the origin of his abilities, he claims that they came to him from the distant planet Huva.
13. John Glenn, was the first American astronaut to reach Earth's orbit. When he returned from space, 3529 tons of confetti fell on him.
14. During her reign, Catherine the First issued a law stating that no man was allowed to get drunk until 9 o'clock during the feasts.
15. Elizabeth I ordered to tax men who wear a beard.
16. Queen Elizabeth I adopted a law that obliged everyone except very wealthy people to wear special hats on Sunday.
17. One of Queen Victoria's wedding presents was a piece of cheese, weighing half a ton and a diameter of three meters.
18. Isaac Newton was obsessed with occult and supernatural ideas.
19. Marie Curie, who twice won the Nobel Prize and who discovered radium, could not become a member of the prestigious French Academy just because she was a woman.
20. John Rockefeller in his life donated over $ 500 million to charity.
21. In the mansion of John Paul Getty (John Paul Getty), one of the richest people in the world, there was a payphone.
22. Winston Churchill smoked at least 15 cigars a day.
23. Lady Astor once told Winston Churchill: “If you were my husband, I would pour poison into your coffee,” to which he replied: “If you were my wife, I would drink it.”
24. The national flag of Italy was invented by Napoleon Bonaparte.
25. The only person whose birthday is an official day off in all states of America is George Washington.
26. The king of Israel Solomon had about 700 wives and hundreds of lovers.
27. Queen Anne of England (1665-1714) outlived all of her children. And she had 17 of them.
28. Mozart never went to school.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
pm1199
Сверху Снизу