DARK MEDITATION OF LAKSHMI

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Once again, I place the “dark” meditation from Lakshmi, which is done 25-30 minutes every day, to cleanse the mind.
"Dark" meditation:
When you are sitting with your eyes closed, you first need to “see” the emergence of thoughts. Realize the mechanism of the mind.
Soon you will realize that thinking has, as it were, two “levels”: the first is clear thoughts that are easy enough to recognize and stop.
There is a second “level”, almost imperceptible, that is descriptive thoughts. (These thoughts describe everything that happens: darkness, eye movement behind the eyelids, direction of attention, breathing, rumbling of the abdomen, tickling in the nose, noise outside the window, and even thoughts about observing thoughts !, all this is described by these “elusive” thoughts).
And although at the initial stage of practice the main attention is paid to the cessation of obvious thoughts, however, without stopping those “inconspicuous” thoughts, “merging” will not occur, because it is they who fragment it.
Explicit thoughts create history, they write stories about you, about your relationships, about your affairs, but these are irreplaceable thoughts, almost subconscious, that they produce fragmentation. Thanks to them, you know everything that happens. They will not let meditation happen! Realize these thoughts, “see” them.
In order to get rid of them, you need to refuse to know! You need to ignore any knowledge. Information from the Mind is not true knowledge. True Knowledge has nothing to do with information from the Mind. Therefore, you need to achieve a state of "unaware mind", "I do not know" mind.
This is a "field of nothing knowledge," and "nothing understanding." You do not know anything and do not want to know! Complete disregard for any information of the mind! In this state there are no concepts: “darkness”, “emptiness”, no “searches”, no “how”, no “who”. No information at all! Neither who you are, nor what you, nor why you, nor what is around you, nor what is inside of you, now it makes no difference to you.
That is how you go into sleep every night. All interests cease, even to oneself. But in dark meditation you do not sleep! This is not a dream or a trance, but the alertness of a silent consciousness.
Remember, this state is “I don’t understand anything.” And even "I don’t understand that I don’t understand." "The realm of nothing is knowledge." This condition still needs to be "earned"! Thinking just does not stop. As long as you are interested in the information that it carries, it will actively continue.
Nevertheless, if you correctly understood what you need to pay attention to, then you will very quickly recognize this “implicit level of thinking” and try to remain in nothingness, you will succeed if you do not stop the daily practice.
You also need to understand that you are not stupid and not a fool, and that you are now threatening such a Mahina ..., the Wheel of Samsara itself, this Matrix of the Universal Mind, you will now slow it down, or rather, completely ignore it, so that there’s no question of any of your “stupidity”.
Whatever this "system", this "Cosmic Mind" offers, ignore !!! Ignore even the smallest details. Do not know anything!
And one day ... you will be left alone with nothing, because the Mind, without interest in it, will cease to supply information.
This is not dangerous, on the contrary, when you really need to use the Mind, the Mind will react quickly and accurately, because it will have at its disposal energy that is not wasted on internal monologues.
But now is not about that.
Now I want to say why they sit in za-zen for decades before enlightenment, unlike practicing advaita, due to which this time is reduced by several times.
I'm not saying that Zen masters are dumber than advaita masters, but it so happened that the advaita masters found the "last stumbling block", the "last outpost", and from the very beginning all efforts are directed at this obstacle. However, this does not at all preclude the need for preliminary preparation of the mind for this practice, and the seeker must spend the necessary time to clear it. Therefore, the first commandment is to keep peace of mind.
Now about the "last outpost."
One day you will be left alone with nothing, because the mind, without interest in it, will cease to supply information. But no enlightenment happens! BECAUSE THE OBSERVER OF THIS “Nothing” IS REMAINING. You stay! The “internal controller” remains.
And here the practice of advaity just begins.
There are two well-known methods: the atma-vichara method of Ramana Maharshi, and focusing on Nisargadatta Maharaja's sense of self. At its core, it is one and the same method. Both methods infer a sense of self.
When in meditation you are left with “nothing”, then you are observing this “nothing”, therefore you remain, so you can sit for many years in the complete silence of the mind without tasting the wholeness.
The observing you is a hindrance. The "observer" is the cause of duality.
And now you need to identify this last obstacle, the "last outpost." Reveal the observer! Myself.
There is nothing, but who knows this “nothing”? Who is it?
You direct attention to the one who knows, that is, to yourself. Of course, no one is found, and you are left without any orientation at all. There used to be "emptiness" or "darkness", but you were, it was you who knew about it.
Now you yourself disappear, the observer disappears.
I ask you to understand that this brevity of presentation is not identical to the practice of the disappearance of the observer. This is a very delicate process.
But the main obstacle is that as soon as the guidelines begin to dissolve, as soon as you begin to disappear, the intellect will panic, and for the first time you will know what a real fear of death is.
You will come up to this “line” a hundred times and back off every time. It's funny to hear when they say that they are not afraid of death, they just do not understand what they are talking about. To disappear is very scary! In this practice, you will see this.
But, since one day one still has to disappear, it is better to do it now, during the lifetime of the body; then you will find out that there is nothing to fear beyond the “line”. Everything remains the same, only without a sense of self.
When you succeed for a moment, when you find yourself behind the “line”, where you are no longer there, you will explode to infinity. It is like a living Light.
But while you are just approaching this “abyss”, the feeling of oneself (knowledge of oneself) will seem to flicker. Identify the observer all the time, he is a hindrance, turn your attention to the observer, to the feeling of yourself. Do not say: who am I ?, but direct attention to the source of “I” thought.
“Who are you who think?
If you ponder this matter seriously, your mind will automatically be in samadhi. ” - Mooji.
Otherwise, you will sit for years in the void of dark meditation and contemplate it until one day it comes to you that you (the observer) are the “last outpost”.
This is what Raman Maharshi warned about, he said that a pause of thoughtlessness can last 10 thousand years, but when it ends, the “I” will return.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
pm1199
Сверху Снизу