Unique Facts From The Life Of Charlie Chaplin

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Unique Charles Spencer Chaplin was born on April 16, 1889 in London and was the second child in the family. Lily Harley and Charles Chaplin were Charlie's parents, but they divorced early.
Lily worked in the theater and made good money.
But at one point Lily's voice began to disappear, when singing, he turned into a whisper.
Charlie was only five years old. Lily was not invited to the stage.
And her last performance coincided in Charlie's first performance.
He sang the song "Jack Jones" and the audience began tossing coins on stage.
After the song ended, Charlie collected all the coins, and then continued singing.
He danced and imitated famous singers. This was fun for the audience.
Lily's voice never recovered, and she began to sew clothes, worked as a nurse.
Hard times began for the family.
The mother was forced to go to the workhouse, and the children wandered around the shelters.
Lily could not survive all the hardships and moved off with her mind. She ended up in a psychiatric hospital.
And the children were sent to his father.
The father had a new wife, Louise, and a child.
The father was kind to the children, and Louise did not have a relationship with the children.
Children studied and helped with the housework.
Over time, Charlie's mother recovered and they again began to live together.
Lily began to instill a love of Charlie's theater.
Once the mother found a funny rhyme and gave it to her son.
Chaplin, during the break, read it to his school friend and heard it from their school teacher.
When Charlie read this verse before the whole class, everyone laughed heartily.
And so the fame of the joker and the merry fellow passed from class to class.
And the whole school found out about him. Much later, the whole world learned about Charlie Chaplin.
“Once I was driving in the New York subway. Arriving home, I found a gold watch in my pocket. Uma could not attach how they got to me. I decided to take them to the police. The next day they brought a letter: “Dear Mr. Chaplin! A professional pickpocket writes to you. Yesterday in the subway, I stole a golden watch from one gentleman, but when I saw you, I decided to make a gift and put it in your pocket. ”
A year has passed. The police did not find the thief, did not find the owner of the watch, and therefore sent the watch back to me. The newspapers wrote about this, and after a while I received a second letter: “Dear Mr. Chaplin! A year ago I was riding the subway, and my watch was stolen. I read in the newspapers that some pickpocket gave them to you. May my watch remain with you, Mr. Chaplin. And since I am no less a fan of your extraordinary talent than a pickpocket, I am sending a gold chain to the clock. ”
On April 16, 1889, Charlie Chaplin was born. The only genius who left the film industry, and twice the winner of an out-of-competition honorary Oscar for his invaluable contribution to the fact that in the twentieth century, cinema became an art.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
pm1199
Сверху Снизу