People of India

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
The people of India make a lasting impression.
Their smiles, their friendliness - can not be described in words.
I have never seen so many happy people who are happy regardless of their personal well-being.
Given that they do not know alcohol, it becomes completely incomprehensible.

Maybe this is from faith, from Hinduism, maybe because the people of India do not eat the corpses of dead animals?
Yes, they are unaware of the essential amino acids and live quietly without them.
They don’t know that a real man should eat meat - a lot of meat!
Often people just come up and ask them to take a picture, and when I asked for their email address to send the picture taken, they said that there is no mail and they want their images to remain in my camera.
A little later, I learned that taking a picture with a European is considered a good omen among them - to happiness and prosperity.
People in India are distinguished by great patience and goodwill.
This is noticeable in traffic, they always try to skip and give way.
On the street, Main Bazar watched such a picture - on the sidewalk, among the crowd, two people were repairing the air conditioner, people were stepping over them, pushing them, screwdrivers flew out of their hands, the bolts crumbled, they calmly picked everything up and continued to work.
If this happened in Russia, I imagine that they would have to listen and say in return!
For the Indian, there is nothing wrong with lying down to rest where his fatigue has found, he can just lay a newspaper on the sidewalk or on the lawn and sleep peacefully without paying attention to the street noise and people passing by.
These are not homeless, just people are resting
Maybe the climate has it, maybe almost the complete absence of crime.
India is a very safe country.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
pm1199
Сверху Снизу