Confession In Love To A Stranger. NLP Technology

ViNand

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Early May morning. The sun had not yet risen, but the window was already beginning to dawn.
I already got up, and now contemplating you, immersed in such a sensitive dream, I thought you were beautiful, especially when you sleep ...
And a lock of hair that fell on your face, and those lips that once gave tenderness and affection - everything in you today was beautiful.
Not daring to disturb your sensitive dream, and enjoying your beauty, I sit down next to you and cannot take my eyes off you.
The sun appears on the horizon, and minute by minute fills the room with a gentle, morning light.
It slowly approaches you step by step, and now you are already squinting at the sun that has hit you, wake up and open your eyes, amazingly blue as the sky, on a cloudless spring morning.
And the sun, reflected in them, gives them a magical enchanting shine.
Having come to my senses a bit, I wish you good morning. You, smiling cheerfully and gracefully stretching, answer the same, and I understand that for this look and for this smile I am ready to give everything in the world. Unable to stop time, to enjoy this moment forever, I decide that I have never told anyone.
Quietly, almost in a whisper, looking into your eyes, I said that I love you. At that moment your eyes filled with brilliance. No, it was not the sun reflected in them, just now you have become the happiest person on earth. You quickly leaned against me and, hugging me so tightly, as if you had never intended to let me go again, whispered that you also loved me. I kissed tenderly, gently hugged you. Two absolutely happy people, merged in a single kiss, gently hugged each other.
The sun lit up our happy faces. We were happy like no one has ever been happy. Time slowed down and soon stopped altogether. The hands of the clock froze, silence reigned around, in which only the beating of two loving hearts was heard. This world was created for the two of us.
At that moment, a familiar bell rang out somewhere far away, destroying the world we had created — that fragile and still untouched idyll. You involuntarily loosened your arms, looked into my eyes, said, “Forgive ... and goodbye,” and how the morning fog dissolved in my arms.
The call was getting louder and louder. I opened my eyes and went to the table on which stood an alarm clock, the dial of which showed exactly 6.30. The sky outside the window was overcast with gray clouds and the rain drizzling outside the window was quietly tapping on the glass. People, hiding under umbrellas slowly, going around puddles, wandered in an unknown direction to me.
Frozen in place, I tried to realize, comprehend what happened to me in the last minutes of the event. Having finally woken up, I realized what a terrible joke my dreams played with me.
Taking me out of a lonely, constant, measured life, they brought down a waterfall of incredible emotions, strange, long-forgotten feelings on me, and then yanking them out of this beautiful, gentle and touching world, they brought me back to this strange and lonely life, in which there was nothing so beautiful a long time ago.
The dream dissipated, but she remembered - a beautiful, mysterious creature, her bewitching look, cheerful smile and eyes sparkling with happiness. Life is going. Day is replaced by day, but through my whole life I will carry the hope that someday this dream will come true and will be in my life and this is a beautiful morning, and this is an unforgettable recognition.

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
Dianne207
Сверху Снизу